Do you want to make an impact with the work you do? Expanding Horizons offers the opportunity to do just that at our adult group homes in the Duluth, MN area. We provide adult foster care employment opportunities for qualified and compassionate individuals.
With competitive pay and résumé-building experience, working for Expanding Horizons is the career move you need to make. Call 218-733-4651 right now to get more information on the roles that we're currently hoping to fill.
If you're looking for adult foster care employment in the Duluth, MN area, inquire with Expanding Horizons. A great candidate will:
Jump-start your career providing care to those with mental illness, traumatic brain injuries, and developmental disabilities. Contact us today to learn about our exciting career opportunities.
Our current openings are as follows:
• PT – 1 week on, 1 week off; Monday-Friday 4:15p-9:15p, Saturday/Sunday 9:00a-9:00p
• PT Float – Every week; Saturday/Sunday 9:00a-9:00p
• FT – Every week; Sunday – Tuesday 9:00a-9:00p, Wednesday 9:00a-3:00p
• FT – Every week; Wednesday 3:00p-9:00p, Thursday-Saturday 9:00a-9:00p
• FT Float – Every week; Friday 3:00p-9:00p, Saturday/Sunday 9:00a-9:00p, Monday 3:00p-9:00p
• FT Float – Every week; Saturday-Wednesday 12:30p-9:00p
Supervised By: House Supervisor
Description & Duties: As a Residential Aide, you will be responsible for multiple duties on a daily basis. The following is a list of tasks that Residential Aides will be required to perform. This list is not all-inclusive and Residential Aides can be assigned additional tasks by their direct supervisor, manager, director, or the administration on an "as needed" basis. Residential Aides may also be assigned "team jobs" by the house supervisor which can include medication ordering, scheduling, assisting with report writing, and other duties.
Required Education/Experience/Physical Requirements: